Layout Test Blog

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

 
Yuck!

I feel that Friendster has opened the Pandora's Box. I'm referring to their recently introduced option: CSS your profile. It seems to have unleased a bunch of budding "designers" who are eager (and not necessarily young) to customize their profile throughly and create the most unique one ever... With not exactly good results.

I get embarassed when I see other users who are above the age of "teendom" or young adulthood take part with all the gusto they can muster. Yikes! (Please, don't even consider owning up if you are indeed one of them)

I can't believe that the creators of Friendster would even consider to follow the likes of the less popular Myspace. I find that Friendster runs already slow enough without all the recent available options of adding music, music videos or tacky backgrounds to your profile. Thank God for Streamyx!
Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

Archives

September 2005   October 2005   November 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?