Layout Test Blog

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

 
Text quote for the day: "I've realized that life is indeed full of contradictions. Sometimes it's crazy to be sane. You need to fall to fly. People suffer because you care. You have to unlearn to know the lesson. You have to give up because you are strong. You have to be wrong to make things right. Nonetheless, life's complexities are also life's source of beauty. We should cry to laugh again. Fall apart to be whole again. And get hurt to love again."

Well... This day, which is today (duh!), it happens to be one year since I've been baptised. I don't know what to say to that. To be frank, I was damn excited at the thought of it a few months ago thinking how should I celebrate or rejoice or something. But now that it's here, I'm... Pretty much at loss. I don't know what to feel, what to say. It's most likely that I'll finish up the day doing what I've been doing these past few days.

With regard to the quote above, if that's any indication of what my entire life is gonna be like... I want a re-write!!! Damn it, if my life was a movie script, I would order for it to be entirely re-scripted.

By the way, I got the quote from Tess's blog.
Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

Archives

September 2005   October 2005   November 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?