Layout Test Blog

Thursday, November 03, 2005

 
Anime Obsession:- Kotaro Makari Tooru (Manga)
Music Playlist:- Lindsay Lohan "Rumours"/ Avril Lavigne "Nobody's Home"/ Mariah Carey "We Belong Together"/ James Blunt "You're Beautiful"/ & Backstreetboys "Just Want You To Know"
Ranting About:- Nothing In Particular

Unexciting day. All I did was catch up on more Zzz's.

Desmond and me were both bored (well, it was more him) at the apartment just less than an hour ago, so we began throwing suggestions around ranging from a visit to the internet cafe, watching a movie, or playing Risk. Desmond kept toying with the idea of calling Roy, but didn't seem keen on using his precious credit.

No guesses as to where we ended up in the end. x_x Desmond just left me here alone a few minutes ago to go visit a friend in the hospital. Oh well.

I don't use Mirc anymore. (Yes, those days are so over!) And I've been using MSN Messenger for all my communicating needs. Occasionally, there happens to be a large group or people who know each other online, and so someone gets a bright idea to invite all of them into one conversation. These are the times where some funny comments usually turn up. Like this one...



You'll need to view it enlarged to see what the conversation was. I ripped it out from Bang's blog.
Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
This is a very nice post about the this post , K hryn try to keep it up to date because it seems one of the few interesting blogs on the internet! I would like to tell you to visit my website that is about risultati scommesse . Only the best informations about risultati scommesse !
 
Post a Comment





<< Home

Archives

September 2005   October 2005   November 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?