Layout Test Blog

Sunday, October 16, 2005

 
Went to watch the Transporter 2 eventhough I wasn't feeling up to it in the beginning. It was raining and the weather was just so good for catching up on some Zzz's... I was on the verge of cancelling when I remembered the RM7 I already forked out for the ticket.

However, the movie surprised me. It's generally action all the way, right from the start of the movie. Granted, most of the stunts don't make sense, and Lola's body looks so unnatural. Basically, all she wears throughout the movie is lingerie.


Frank starts kicking butt from the first scene



Kate Nauta stars as the half-naked Lola



Jason Statham as Frank. A friend said he did his own stunts


It's OK. I mean, it's surely not gonna win any Academy Awards, but it's passable. I do prefer watching it over say... Sky High. Amoz organized this movie outing, and the only people who went were me, Girlie, Lionel, Rosie & his younger brother, Abraham.

Afterwards, we ate dinner at a western food restaurant opposite Lintas Square. We debated on watching a second movie or playing pool after that, but since it was past 10pm, we decided a movie would take too long. Oh man, never did I do so badly at pool in my life. Not that I'm a good player, but basically I just couldn't sink in the ball.

Anybody wanna offer me some tips? You're more than welcome.
Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

Archives

September 2005   October 2005   November 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?