Layout Test Blog

Friday, October 14, 2005

 
I just wanted to have a good cry after reading several blogs of people whom I know. I have been so caught up in myself and my own problems lately to notice that there are so many people around me who feel the same, I just never cared, never paid attention. So immersed was in my feelings of resentment and bitterness towards some people.

I always seem to forget that the world does not revolve around me and whatever I'm going through, someone has already, is going through it, or will one day go through it. Life like that. So in a way, I really should learn, and maybe one day I could help the next person who goes through it.

Earlier on today I truly, honestly, prayed to God for the first time in how many months. I was angry, and I was disappointed towards God, and somehow I felt like I had been bitten by the hand that feeds me. (I don't really care for this term, but I couldn't think of any other, sorry!) It was only today that I decided that I can't let all that I'm feeling continue on taking over my life.

I don't believe that I'm now totally ok, but I believe that's the first step, one of the many that I know have to take if I want to get my life back on track.
Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

Archives

September 2005   October 2005   November 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?