Layout Test Blog

Sunday, October 30, 2005

 
From Ninja L's blog:

I am someone who thought she knew where she was in life, what she was doing and where she was going but last year ('04) realised that things can get so bad in life sometimes- when you realise that the people who you thought were your closest friends turned out to be not at all what you thought they'd be... Either cause they changed through life's cynical experiences or maybe you yourself changed and have different expectations of them... In this ever changing world. This year however,I picked up the pieces of my life, and am thoroughly living it... Living it better than I have my entire life... The most common thought in my mind last year- "People can't be trusted and the world around me sucks..." The most common thought this year- "Surviving each day isn't really living" ... Happy to say that I am LIVING it :)

I read her personal description on her blog, and it intrigued me so much I decided to post what I read here. You know what? I can't believe I hesitated to say it, but... She's right. She's completely right. And I'm talking about the common thought she had last year. She is dead on right on that.

And why do I wholeheartedly agree with her?

Except for the part where she's currently living her life to the limits, I'm currently personally going through the other things she said (especially the first thing she talked about and the common thought she had in her mind last year), everything being proved to me firsthand.

There are many people in various places. You act differently towards
many. You're always searching for yourself. What kind of "you" do
you like? And what kind of "you" do you want to be? I hope you find
the right "you". Good luck to you.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

Archives

September 2005   October 2005   November 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?