Layout Test Blog

Thursday, October 27, 2005

 
Excuse me for not blogging out all my thoughts.

Life's not going well for me at the moment. I don't want to say things out of my mixed up emotions and later on, regret it. (Which we all know I surely will) Therefore, I'm going to keep everything to myself for now, until... I don't know when. It's anyone's guess, for it could be ages before I manage to sort myself out.

Define dream:-

* a series of mental images and emotions occurring during sleep;
* ambition: a cherished desire;
* imaginative thoughts indulged in while awake;
* pipe dream: a fantastic but vain hope (from fantasies induced by the opium pipe);
* a state of mind characterized by abstraction and release from reality;
* have a daydream; indulge in a fantasy;
* someone or something wonderful;
* experience while sleeping;

Define end:-

* the point in time at which something ends;
* the concluding parts of an event or occurrence;
* a final state;
* the part you are expected to play;
* a boundary marking the extremities of something;
* conclusion: the last section of a communication;
* bring to an end or halt;

In short, what I'm trying to say is, "This dream has come to an end".
That's all for today, folks.
Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

Archives

September 2005   October 2005   November 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?