Layout Test Blog

Thursday, October 20, 2005

 
Before I get completely self-absorbed, happy birthday to Grace!

Today was.... I don't know how to define it. What I answered to Leon when he asked me this question on MSN was that it was "uneventful". Whatever that means.

I slept early in the morning, think 5 a.m. or so, (What can I say? I'm crazy about FF9) only to be woken up by a call from Girlie less than five hours later to go for breakfast. Needless to say, I dragged myself out of bed and went out anyways. Cause & effect? I felt sleep deprived for the most of the day.

I've begun to realise certain things... I mean, I did have a talk with Girlie & Roy today, but most of what they told me is nothing new. Nothing which I don't already know, (No offense, you guys) but I choose to ignore because with the way my state of mind is nowadays, it's easier. Which is supposed to explain my usual behavior nowadays. Anyway...

After I got home, I started pondering on some other things which I thought were this way only to be whacked in the head with the realisation of how they're really NOT that way. It hurts, waking up to the truth that things were not like how I believed them to be in my mind. I'm just trying to accept things for what they are right now. I've been down in the dumps for the past few days, so what's it hurt to be down for another day?
Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

Archives

September 2005   October 2005   November 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?